Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

What's the access code of file step?

wenfafa

This has been a lot of fun for me to read this silly thread.I checked out the deffs on a ewb dictionary ,and this is exactly what it said.

add-on (plural add-ons) or add-in (plural add-ins) noun

extra equipment: a piece of equipment that can be added to another, for example, a computer system, to expand its capabilities

Encarta® World English Dictionary [North American Edition] © & (P) 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Developed for Microsoft by Bloomsbury Publishing Plc

Hello everyone,

Well it really doesn't matter to me whether it is know as reseller or member. We are a member in this forum. I notice there that there are many helpful and experience member here. But, as what I had memtion to Dave. This forum is meant for licensed users only. And I know that there are quite a number of unlicensed user in this forum. If you were to look carefully on their posted question. You will know what I'm trying to say.

It will be nice to see all member to include their country of origin ( you should be proud of your own country). This will also help the reseller to take note of what their user are facing. And at the same time to improve their service if necessary.

smile.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I think DogFartz's origin is funny. I'm not opposed to posting my SIM# unless someone from CNC Software or another reseller thinks that it's not a really good idea.

JM2C

If you post your Sim # in public out here, wouldnt you leave your self open for bogus users? They can use someones Sim# to gain access to sevices & items illegally

IMHO

Sims # should ONLY be reported directly to the Webby or an Administrator on demand AND at there discrestion. Remember Multax.

No Sim# No Addy !!!! -----> Da BOOT

Kenneth Potter

Legal User cool.gif

[ 11-02-2001: Message edited by: Kenneth Potter ]