Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Good Bye Bullines

quote:

Before you go can you share some of your favorite MC Forum postings?

If I drank coffee, I'd put a pot of it on before I tackle this. Would beer do the trick? wink.gif

quote:

One of mine was You or Dave saying something like

"Hey when you can play Fooze ball and smoke with skidoo gloves on" then you can tell me about cold weather.....
biggrin.gif

Ga? Maybe I need to reduce the beer intake...or increase it.

I'll get back to you regarding my favourite moments cheers.gif

Ok, I have a few:

[*]my first post on this forum biggrin.gif

[*]Multax's stupidity...he had a wicked hate-on for James Meyette - example 1 and example 2. His over-eloquency and "Mr. Meyette" stuff were hilarious in a pitiful sort of way

[*]Dongless - Anyone remember that?

Refresher 1, Refresher 2 and Refresher 3. This guy pissed me off by spamming all our members. Using various techniques, I anonymously (fake usernames and IP spoofing) conversated with this guy via email and IM, got his cracking utility, discovered the location of both his website and himself, had him thinking I'd send him my HASP dump, and then left him hanging smile.gif

[*]Alec: the CAD/CAM WaReZ FTP admin. Another one of these lamerz. Hop into the Wayback Machine. I did a similar thing with this guy to what I did with that Dongless guy. However, this guy wanted me to upload a copy of Art and the latest X beta. Instead of giving him what he wanted, I took a copy of Windows XP SP2, renamed the CAB file to "data1.cab", wrote an EXE called "setup.exe" that would email me a tonne of info about his computer and wrapped it up in a file called "mastercamx_rc1.zip". However, I spoke with the BSA before uploading this to his FTP site and was reprimanded by the BSA. The reason being that if any harm should come to his computer, I'd (and in turn In-House Solutions) would be liable. Still pretty funny though smile.gif

[*]Betting on a Bush

There's plenty more of great memories but those are the first ones that I can remember.

I remembered another one. I don't know if he frequents the forum much anymore, but he later went by the name "DOSman". However, his original publicly displayed name was "C:" and that wrecked the forum. Looking back on it now, it was kinda funny how something as simple as that could dummy the forum software. I can just picture a bunch of references in the forum engine's code looking for stuff in the root of everyone's C drive and not finding it biggrin.gif

Wow.

I haven't been in for quite a while and this is what I see?

What's up Chris? Where are you going?

Please email me philcott-at-islander-dot-com with the update.

Good luck in your future endeavours.

Hey to all my forum friends too.

Phil