Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Multichannel Programming

hobbles

Cimco is able to sync three channels. If you dig into the multi channel options you should be able to get it working.

Is this what you are looking for?

attachicon.gif3 channel sync.jpg

There you go Zoober, another reason to use Cimco Edit over Code Expert. :)

IMHO, Cimco is a far better editor. Great value for money too :)

• Like 2

Well I just checked and it looks like it will support 9 channels maybe more. You can even do a user define method with some other things to control it. You should give Jay a call and see what he can do to help you get a seat. You need to have all channel files open if separate file for each channel. If one file then not sure, but would think it could support that as well.

• Like 1

There you go Zoober, another reason to use Cimco Edit over Code Expert. :)

IMHO, Cimco is a far better editor. Great value for money too :)

Agreed, I only use Code Expert when modifying posts. Cimco is the way to go for reviewing NC code.

I don't like code expert.

I have been playing with Cimco, and yes it does 3 channels. With my normal Cimco colors. Thanks.

But I can only get it to work with the built in Siemens waitm. I can't get the user defined correct. I need to add about 7 more wait codes. The documentation is sparse when it comes to "advanced". Is it regex? or??

Jay! Help Cecil, Help!

Well I just checked and it looks like it will support 9 channels maybe more. You can even do a user define method with some other things to control it. You should give Jay a call and see what he can do to help you get a seat. You need to have all channel files open if separate file for each channel. If one file then not sure, but would think it could support that as well.

We have Cimco Full thru Jay.

• Like 2

This is what our turning dpt. uses for their twin turret lathes.

http://www.i-logic.com/inplot.htm

I´ve filled some enhancements requests with CIMCO based on this little and smart piece of software.

One of the biggest mistakes we do in this trade is to underestimate solutions coming from unknown / small players.

InPlot kicks CIMCO´s xxxx in a few things.

I don't like code expert.

I have been playing with Cimco, and yes it does 3 channels. With my normal Cimco colors. Thanks.

But I can only get it to work with the built in Siemens waitm. I can't get the user defined correct. I need to add about 7 more wait codes. The documentation is sparse when it comes to "advanced". Is it regex? or??

Jay! Help Cecil, Help!

Y'know, I never knew Jays real name is Cecil. You learn something new every day... LOL

• Like 1

I´ve filled some enhancements requests with CIMCO based on this little and smart piece of software.

One of the biggest mistakes we do in this trade is to underestimate solutions coming from unknown / small players.

InPlot kicks CIMCO´s xxxx in a few things.

I particularly enjoy the fact that they still offer a version for DOS 5.0