Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Please advise me

mig

quote:

ATI Radeon™ X600 HyperMemory [included in Price] vidio card.

This card will probably be OK with X, but it will have probelms with V8 or V9. Presonally I'd play it safe and and stick with a Quadro FX- series video card.

Check out the workstations onthe Dell Small Business website.

mig,

I have an ATI Radeon x800SE that came with my Dell, PCI xpress. Since X has come out it has behaved much better. With the very latest drivers from ATI it is useable with V9 without the "old" hardware acceleration problem.

Great card, no.

Useable, at least for me, yes.

Hey guys.

I nicly surprise for such of quick responce.

I did resurch . I know that Radeon is not best for the mc but it works fine on my dell loptop with min slowing down hard. acceleration so far.

So i try ,sorry, to be chip, just bougt my own house and tight with cash now.

Best regards to everybody

Hi Cadcam!

Thank you for the answer and I am sorry I probably heart your feelings.

I know my English is not perfect and I have spelling problems. Unfortunately when I came to Canada with 2 children I did not have the time for languish lessons. Basically I didn’t speak English at all this time and one of the kids was 2 years old only.

So I had 2 choices go on the welfare or to work as it is. So I choose second.

Now both of my kids (that most impotent for me) speaking and writing perfectly. One is in university graduated second in grade 8. And I am what it is. And BTW I can fluently speak and write on two foreign languishes.

Best regards

Dang I was seeing double this morning when posting sorry about my writing hope you understand what I was TRYING to state.

Mig your writing is fine next to mine I am known here for bad spelling so don't worry about it at all.

(And BTW I can fluently speak and write on two foreign languishes.) That is good I barley get by with English and I was born here is California.