Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

DMU50V 5 axis post issues

Cg

Jay From CAD-CAM (my MasterCam VAR) and myself could use some assistance in finding where we can obtain a WORKING post for my dmu50V with the heideihan mill plus control.

software version is 330 and it DOES NOT utilize G7

the Drill cycles must work properly

We have been unable to find a working post (or get one tweaked for this machine for 6 months, so now I am turning to the guru,s on this forum for some additional guidance.

If you Have this Machine and know whos post puts out good code Please let Jay or myself know

Thanks

Cg

Gramberg Machine

Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson

quote:

Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson

Or you could try Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson Dave Thompson

PEACE biggrin.gif

all work and no play makes Dave Thompson a dull boy all work and no play makes Dave Thompson a dull boy

all work and no play makes Dave Thompson a dull boy

You know, you skip the forum for a few days, and look at all the fun you miss...

Brett Thomas and Chris McIntosh are your other contacts here for posts. When Bullines left, I was sucked into the corporate IT vaccum for a while. Our new guy starts tomorrow.

Brett and Chris are making me write an entrance exam to become a post guy again...