Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Is there a keystroke for the green check

connormac

Not that I am aware of Conner.

enter seems the logical choice to work but for most tasks it does not.

I have a spaceball, I have esc set as one of my buttons, I can use that to get out of a function.

Unfortunatly the only thing that you can program to those mouse buttons is keyboard keystrokes. There is no current functionality to program mouse clicks on a dialog box control (which is what the green check mark looks like to windows). I really wish CNC Software would add this option though. I'm really hoping we can get the macro recorder to work one of these days. The Macro recorder has the same limitations. It will not recognize the mouse click event on a dialog box control. It only records keystrokes. Could everyone who would like that functionality please email [email protected] and request it? I'll send it in again...

Thanks guys,

-Colin

MR2 w/all the trimmings

quote:

The Macro recorder has the same limitations. It will not recognize the mouse click event on a dialog box control. It only records keystrokes. Could everyone who would like that functionality please email [email protected] and request it? I'll send it in again...

This really makes the macro recorder very limited as to what it can do; It always seems that anything I try to do on it doesnt want to work. I finally gave up on it. I hope it gets changed as well.

• 17 years later...