Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Vericut vs. MC verify

TheePres

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mastercam interface is an option that you pay for. (at least we had to) We looked at Predator and Delmia(sp) but they didn't have probing capability though both said they're working on it. Delmia looks like it could be really good, the the price was about the same as vericut and they have probing now. The Vericut Forum sucks but their support is great. That in itself is a shame, I would really like to learn Vericut at a much faster pace than I am now and without a good forum that's not going to happen. This forum has got to reduce the MC support load by 70% and plus you get training. cheers.gif

Edit: Keith, I'm running 6.01 and it's working here.

quote:

Budgie, What my partner Bugging you telling you about the other option that I use and sell to.

No not at all to be honest I don't give a rats. But what is next every thread getting hijacked by somebody wanting to sell XYZ surely the line must be drawn somewhere?

2 plugs in 2 days with Pricing may be stretching it a little.

Plug - 1

Or am I missing something here

Greg, So you know this was not a attack towards you there just some fun.

I understand what you are saying.

The Greg from SFA helps out alott of my customers even if they don't have predator with communications and and nevr asks for any thing in return.

He can be helpful but mostly just drops in and reminds Like me that Predator is out there to.

Have a great weekend.