Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

not posting all selected ops

specprogrammer

So I finish applying toolpaths to the part and I'm ready to post. I select all operations and hit post. The post processing dialog box comes up and I hit the green checkmark. Then somthing strange happens. The save as dialog box opens up like it should, but now not all of my operations are checked. If I hit save it posts the four of the five operations that I have. I close the editor and another save as dialog box is there. Hit save again and it posts the other operation. Now I know I can do some cut and paste to get around this but whats causing this to happen. It did this the other day with a different programmer with a different file too.

Yup , again and again, again, it keeps coming up.

I think the default needs to be changed so it automatically picks up a name depending on the toolpath manager settings and if someone wants to over ride that, then they have the option of doing that.

I'd like to see program #'s handled the same way as well.

I don't care if you add an OP 3 months after you programmed it, if it goes into a toolpath group name blah op1, then it should automatically pick that name up, same with the #

I need to pay closer attention. I have the file naming set but I still get files that do not grab the name.

Perhaps they are older files being brought into X. I need to double check the next time