Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Fit/Views

Thee Rickster ™

Good idea, Colin.

I've done half of the work for you. You'll just have to run them through ScriptLinker.

On the FTP in the VB scripts folder is a file called view & fit.zip. In it are 4 scripts (one for top, right, front, and iso) that will change views and fit to screen. As Colin said, run it through ScriptLinker and make your own toolbar for them.

Enjoy!

Thad

Nice work Colin! cheers.gif I was a bit hesitant to look at them. I thought they might be various pics of Chewbacca. tongue.gif I renamed it just to keep it consistant.

I put a file called view & fit icons.zip on the FTP in the VB folder. Use these icons with ScriptLinker or create your own.

Thad

Rickster,

Download ScriptLinker from the Chooks folder on the FTP. In it are instructions on how to use it. Use the scripts that I put on the FTP and use the icons that Colin made. ScriptLinker does the rest for you. Then when you go into Settings-Customize, you'll see the options there to make a toolbar.

Thad

You'll run it once for each script, which is 4 times total.

Select the script, the appropriately named large and small bitmap and you'll get a .dll out the other side. biggrin.gif

EDIT: You can add a tool tip too.

Thad

[ 11-10-2006, 01:35 PM: Message edited by: Thad ]

I replaced the original Gview options in my RMB with the new ones I created. Does anyone know why the icons don't show up in the RMB? The text is there and it works, but there are no icons with them.

noicons.jpg

It worked fine in my toolbar.

icons.jpg

Thad

Rickster,

Now that you got that all done ( tongue.gif ), you may want to download and use MasterShake's view & fit nethook.zip files. They're in the VB folder. The scripts that you're using will kick you out of backplot or verify if you use them at that time. The ones MasterShake created won't. wink.gif

Thad

quote:

Do i have to delete the old ones?

Yes. Go into Settings-Customize and delete the toolbar that you created too. If you don't, you'll get errors at startup.

quote:

Do i use the scriptlinker to run the nethooks the same as the old ones?

No. MasterShake is good enough that he doesn't need ScriptLinker. wink.gif That's for us dummies. biggrin.gif

Take the files in MasterShake's zip file and put them where the old ones were. Now you'll have to create new toolbars and RMB (if you did before).

Thad