Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

How bad is economy?

chinnbob

Its so bad at one shop that the owner runs machines, sweeps floors, packs parts,goes on the road trying to get sales, & digs out chips inside the machine, & during lunch makes every one power down there machines so he can save money on the electricity. & forlunc he eats and spam sandwich & a apple every freakin day ! rolleyes.gif

Kenneth Potter

At this one shop its so bad that there are 5 machines, 3 machinists and occasionally the boss or engineer can run a larger job. The machinists are all lookin to leave and if that happens it would sink that ship, guess that the man is blessed with understanding people.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Maybe they are just trying to get rid of old inventory and you happened to be the lucky victim, errrrrrr, recipient! smile.gifwink.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif I like the V8 Mousepads, they're still cool. I did NOT like the V7 mousepads though (my kids seemed to dig it though) , I still have a V6 one that I use with my laptop, it's cool too.

Did they even have mice back then

(Level 3 ???) eek.gif

My first CAM system (Anicam) had no mouse

A toolpath was entered like this

RAPID P1

Rapid p1[z-.5]

left comp

feed L1, C2, L2 etc

I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when they came out with Anicam 2.0. It ran on and IBM PC

and had a mouse biggrin.gif

I also received the V8 pad,I'm ok with it.

James

quote:

I still have a V6 one that I use with my laptop, it's cool too.

At home I like the Dale EarnHart #3 Pad.

gcode

Did they even have mice back then

(Level 3 ???)

I was also around way back ,and did you know that Eve has been credited as the first computer technician, she had an apple in one hand and a Wang in the other.

[ 03-15-2002, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Scott Bond ]