Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Edit common parameters

romer

Is this feature working properly?

Perhaps I am doing something wrong, but it won't let me select any operations much less multiple operations as the help file explains.

I am trying to change the Planes to another offset but I can't seem to get it to work on any kind of a consistent basis.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Romer

I found where it hasn't worked for me in the past is if I want to completely change a tool for a bunch of ops, including speed and feed. I have to change the tool first, exit the edit dialog, re-enter and change the speed, exit, re-enter and change the feed. I find if I try to change the tool, speed, and feed all at the same time that it doesn't take.

This is a problem in V9 that I thought would have been fixed in X2 by now. Could be a conflict with the different types of machining operations. That's where it gives me trouble in V9. It's a great tool if it works. Sometimes I have 40 to 50 ops that I want to make a change to and have to change 1 at a time. Good luck! smile.gif

I'm doing just what you describe. It just won't do it regularly.

I do need to highlight at least one operation in the parameters window to get the propagate button to function.

Sometimes it works if I try a number of times, but most of the time nothing happens.

Thanks,

romer