Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

thank you mastercam resellers

mastercam9user

I have just spent the last 1/2 hour on the phone with on of the nicest resellers I have spoken to. Mike Gates at barefoot cnc. J Kramer in California refered me to this company and I gotta say, these guys are great. When you need help, they will help ya, if they can. Mike informed me about some new ways to do programming in version 9 (wireframe.. who knew?) If it does what he said it does, it's gonna save me hours of program and drawing time. Thanks to all our friendly and helpful resellers, without cnc software and mastercam, we would all be doing this longhand. Thank you guys and gals. smile.gif

• 1 month later...

ok guys, all I was saying was that ALL these guys out here are doing their best to help us poor fellows out. The give it thier all to help us when we cannot do it ourselfs. All the guys I've talked to over my little "problem" have been very helpful, and it does not go overlooked. I am very appreciative to all of them. Jim and Mike @ barefoot, Jim and Nathan @ eastech, and Jay Kramer in Ca. all have helped me. And again thank you goes to all of them.