Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

3d mouse

Programinator

That's a SpaceBall, they do not make them any longer, however production stopped on 12/21/2006.

If it is in good condition that is a great price for it, I paid a couple hundred more for the ones I bought new

Spaceball, spacepilot, spaceexplorer, spacenavigator, spacetraveler, spaceball 5000

There are so many to choose from. Im leaning toward the spaceball 5000. but why dont they make them anymor??? was it because they were looked down upon for some reason??? The only good deal i could find was the sb 5000. all the other ones were close to retail.

confused.gif

I have 2 sb5000 1 usb and 1 serial, they say they will continue to update drivers for the usb but the serial is dead. It will not work with Solidworks 2008, thus I probably have 2 like brandnew for sell soon,maybe the 3D connex guy will come back around and offer me an upgrade deal, trade them both and some cash for a pilot or something.

quote:

maybe the 3D connex guy will come back around and offer me an upgrade deal, trade them both and some cash for a pilot or something.

They offered those deals last January, I don't suspect they will do it again

but hey you never know

It work great for Mastercam, Solidworks and Catia. I have one and you can not go wrong with it. It will take some time to get use to it but once you that happens you going to think how in the world did not get one earlier. The drivers are @ 3d connexion make sure you down load the usb if you have a usb one. Also make sure you program the buttons to what you want to use them for it help on key strokes.

I cant believe it....

The DHL guy came in today and i was like....no way it cant be.

I got my spaceball 500....hooked it up and what an amazing little thing....now all i have to do is get used to it and configure all the buttons....

oh ya and i showed it to my boss and right away he said is that for home or for work....I said work and he immediately said he would comp me for it. yaaaa biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif