Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

streaming teacher

manuelc149

I have used it alot.I took the week long crash course at my resellr then signed up for the year of streaming teacher and it really helps alot. I have found that this forum has probally taught me more than anything else, other than constantly trying thing out, if one tool path works i usually try all the others just to see how they work. If you get stuck just post your question and you will have so many people helping you in an instant .It is awsome Baby cheers.gifbiggrin.gif

I have had many of my students use it and I

have personally witnessed very positive results.

I really became a believer when I tested it out on a couple individuals that were really struggling, kind of as a last resort.

To my surprise, within a very short period of time, they were keeping pace with the rest of the group.

I have been using it ever since.

Most of my students are visual learners

and basically having access to a lecture/demo for each topic,

to watch as often as they needed,

well the results were better than expected.

Especially when it came to dealing with toolplanes and work offsets.

One more powerful resource available to the Mastercam community.

Thumbs Up

Cheers

B

It is a great resource for getting up to speed in a short time. it made the change to MCX very easy.

They have V9 thru X2 videos and are adding new videos all the time. So in reality by the time your subscription is up you end up with more than you originally purchased. Not like buying a video course or a book.

And unlike a class you can go back and see it again as needed.

Money well spent INHO