Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Takashi (AI SOLUTIONS)

malibu

Aww Takashi,

You forgot to add "But it IS available for purchase from my company...".

Seriously, for a lot of people this chook is very useful. If you are one of them, consider convincing your boss to spend some money and buy a copy of this wonderful utility...

Satosan, who should users contact if they want to buy a copy of this from you?

Takashi,

I tried the Free Hand chook a long time back. I found it that it would be very nice for some people. It would not be practical for me as the version I was using would not respect the Z depth of the current TP.

I would very happy to pay for it if this has been rectified. Please advise if you have a minute.

Thanks

That was my take on it. Takashi mentioned that his boss told him not to give it away for free anymore. Being that AI Solutions is in the business of developing and selling custom posts and custom Chooks in Japan I guess I just assumed that it was now a product...

If not, I'm sure it could be. Have you been to the AI website Thad? Try checking it out and contacting them through it. I can't see how they would literally turn down money for a product that has already been developed...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...