Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

posthaste

WRD

The guy that owns and writes posthast is a long time friend. He will make his software work with all Cam systems.

the one that come with gibbs is a light version.

I have played with it in the past and it is a nice system. His Name is Paul Andrews

[ 10-13-2008, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: Jay Kramer @ Precision Programming ]

• 10 months later...

Alright, I'm looking to get a 5 axis, 3+2, post for X3. I started with my dealer, but after some research. I found ICAM and PostHASTE. I have submitted information to all three to see what they comeback with. All sound very competent.

If you all would be so kind. What are the pros and cons on running a MC post verses a third party post like PostHASTE? Our dealer only writes up t 4 axis, so it will be created by a by someone outside their company. Maybe some of you running PostHASTE can expand on your experience.

Kyle

PostHast runs out side you post NCI and then run this thru posthast to create the code.

Paul has been doing this for along time and for many Cadcam systems.

Your dealer will get it done but sounds like they will source it to one of the other dealers for help.But you will get a internal working post for most likely less money.

the New option for Icam is nice as it will be built to support your machine and have the option for Michine Simulation and tool checking.

I have played with all the options in my years.