Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

G49 for Fadal

belearner

I only use G49 at the end of program when sending home (G49 Z0 X0 Y0 E0). It cancels cutter offset.

I havent used it when changing tools. When you put in H? D? of the next tool it over rides what was there. When I used the original ending in the V8 fadal2 post with a Z +? -? in the fixture offset it would be that much above or below 0. I dont know if thats the correct way but it works for me.

+10000 to Anubis

i'll use G0G91G28Z0 or M06 with not tool called out if i want to keep the same tool in the spindle. Many ways of doing the same thing.

I also set workoffset E48 to X center of table and Y with table all the way forward then at the end of the program call out G0 G90 E48 X0 Y0

this way the table comes forward for easy load and unload for the operator.