Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

I Just want to say THANKS!!!!

Lance Robinson

I am new to programing. I am a student to MC3. I am teaching myself at home. All the folks at MC have been very helpful.I have no budget for training as right now I am unemployed. I have over 10 years in machine trades, yet for the last 4 yrs I have been a General Contractor. With housing falling off I am in a spot for sure. So needless to say I need to do something to get me work. I sure hope our new Pres. gets us going again. So for all the help that you folks do THANKS BIG TIME!! I just can't express how grateful I am> Lance Robinson

quote:

I sure hope our new Pres. gets us going again

I wouldn't count on that so go ahead and cross this guy off your Christmas list. But since you took the matter in your own hands by starting to learn and get better in this profession you should and will do well and that's what I wish for you as well...

And welcome to the forum

cheers.gif