Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mpmaster for X4

gcode

No offense taken James, even if MPMASTER is MPFAN blown up! smile.gif

Anyway, no single generic post will make everyone happy. Never gonna happen, trust me. You either have to much, or not enough, or it's not how we do it, etc....

The good news is that there are FREE generic posts for anyone to use and to modify, well that's good news for those of you who don't have to support them! biggrin.gif

Take them and run with them or if you don't like any of them, try starting with a blank sheet and create one yourself and when you are done, post it for everyone to use and critique.

The fun doesn't start until thousands and thousands of users are using something you created and you go to bed thinking....OH CRAP, what did I get myself into.

To all of you who constantly provide free post support, this one is for you. cheers.gif It can be a very thankless job at times.

MPMASTER is a great starting point and I agree that if you don't like MPMASTER's output, then fix it to your liking. That's what I have done.

I have modified my posts to output code in order and not having redundant code. Part of the reason I do it that way stems from the "old" days before Mastercam. I was taught about the "grammer" of code writing and the limitations of machine memory (some habits are good). Placing code in order also made it easier to find mistakes when proofing a program back then.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...