Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MasterCam viewing stations

Dan@clover

Just a question.

X4 Home Learning Edition is actually for learning at HOME.

Is legal to use it for see MCX files at work?

In former times I use MCX3 Demo version. In my understanding this was ok. Was not developed for home use.

But in the license agreement for MCX4 HLE you cann read that this is only for home use.

AutoCAD became the most popular CAD software (Far from the best) since users could obtain bootleg copies with ease. And after those users learned the software most of them eventually purchased the software when in industrial settings.

Pretty good marketing plan, and I am sure it was by design... biggrin.gif

The dimensioning has always been crippled in the demo versions. Needs to be as is because people wouldn't need the Design LT or Design seats. Even though Chris Bell stated the use in a shop is OK, I'd suggest reading the license statement.

It's not meant to replace real seats in the classroom, but to allow students to become more proficient while there.

JM.02$