Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

mcam training??

My company is seting up a training program we all have been using mcam for years some for 15 some for 3 we all have had training at some point thru the reseller community colledge

WE would like to possibly go the online or the video route to make it available to all to learn at home and at work at there own pace what have you guys found to be a good fit ???im looking at

MastercamU, Streamingteacher,eapprentic

any feed back or other sugguestions

do some have tests to take ???or specifically prepare you to be mastercam certified ??thanks for any help you can provide biggrin.gif

I have been using mastercam since V6 and I am currently signed up on Streaming Teacher. Their video lessons are excellent. They cover most of mastercams features in great detail. Even advanced users can get a lot out of these lessons. I have been watching the videos and keeping a note book. I actually learned a lot of things about mastercam that I did not know. I do wish they would cover more multi-axis and advanced multi-axis stuff. They are a little pricy but well worth it. Before that I was on eapprentice and their lessons are good also. They are a less exspensive alternative to Streaming Teacher.