Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

o/t star trek

Elad

Now I'm just waiting for DS9 Season 1. cool.gif

quote:

NCC 1703

I don't recall exactly, but the NCC-XXXX is a N??? Construction Contract number and each number refers to a single commission. So anything named Enterprise has to be a NCC-1701-XX (This excludes the NX-01 which was commissioned before the official Starfleet Construction Contracts were issued). Wow! Am I a TOTAL geek or what? biggrin.gifredface.gifbiggrin.gif

NCC-1701-F?

Okay, so I may not be a "Trekkie" in the true sense of the word, but I'm on the same page. Are you talking 7th season of Next Generation, or the original? What do ya think about the new one? Personally I'm diggin' it.

Do you have a 3-d model of The Enterprise yet? I'd love to see it if you did.

And finally who'd kick who's a#$, Picard vs. Kirk? (In there prime of course!)

I say Kirk. cheers.gif

I got the 7th season of the next generation.

But you MUST watch the new star-trek "voyager",it's even better then the old ones.very dark.....let me know what do you think about the blonde 7 of 9 (that's her name).she was part of the collective of the borg.

And this borg.....90% of them are machines,and that means sombody had to cut their parts biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Sorry Elad, I know who you're talking about, unfortunately I'd take the Vulcan off of the new Star Trek (the one with Scott Baccula), talk about a hottie!

Oh ya Trevor, what do you mean Spock couldn't get close enough? Are you saying that a Klingon (spelling?) would be so woose as to shoot at him from a distance?

And finally, how about this one, Bones vs. the red head, you know, the Next Generations Doc. Whatever her name was, that's a brawl!!!

1] Picard would whoop Kirk (and most likely Sisko as well) wink.gif

2] Wharf would definately destroy Spock eek.gif

3] Dr. Beverly Crusher rolleyes.gif

4] O'Brian (?) would waste Scotty tongue.gif

....now that I think of it, the cast of the original Star Trek was the most out of shape bunch of dudes in tights I've ever seen tongue.giftongue.gif

...and of course, Wesley Crusher would run and hide from them all wink.gif

Commander Data would own them all. (I personally like him better as Lore.)

And how about Tasha Yar?? The original TNG Security officer? Did you see the episode where she and Data got it on? That was one of my fav's.

And yes, 7 of 9 is very, um... shapely... biggrin.gif

All in all I like TNG better.

Good topic, btw cheers.gif

'Rekd