Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Bucaneers Rule and Raiders Drool!!

Rekd™

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Hello Rekd.

I feel for Gannon. It seemed like he never really got settled in, kind of like Iowa's QB (runner up Heisman Candidate) in the Orange Bowl. Though I was concerned in part of the 3rd-4th Quarter it looked like Tampa was letting them back in the game.

You know Al Davis is thinking "Why did I let him go?"

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

I mean the man threw 5 TD passes!

You're right. Gannon's the man!

Hey Al Davis.....

young_hooligan_small.jpg

[ 01-27-2003, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: James Meyette ]

Nice picture! With that face (and finger) that kid will be the coach of champions in 30 yrs. Must be Chucky's kid.

I hate Tampa, but I give Gruden credit for ripping the Raidas' apart.

Hard to believe he was the pee-on Mike Holmgren used to have run out and start his car on cold days. He's entitled to his own pee-ons now.

Kudos to Mr.G.

No more football??!! Now what?

Raiders coaching is absolutley the worst,there still using the same offensive scheme that Gruden created,anyone hear Lynch say "There running every play we practiced against".There just trying to ride out what Gruden created like Switzer did in Dallas with what Johnson created.I guess that was the raiders last shot though,next year there way over cap

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Yeah! He's so young he's got sausage fingers still. Man! I'd bet he's only 4 at the most! Those are some fans there. One of the other prgrammers hung his picture up on his board at his desk. We're thinking of putying him on the door of our office!! eek.gifeek.gif

Wouldn't that be a hoot.