Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

American Flag

Trevor Bailey

if anyone is interested, i placed an updated flag file on jay's FTP site in the X5 files folder called flag_X5.zip

this is one of the final programming/machining projects that we use at our military training facilities.

flag.jpg

Very cool

PEACE :D

• Like 1

I really like this! I just wish it had the correct proportions. The length should be 1.9 that of the height. For this model it should have been about 3.4" longer. Other wise it is a nice model and somthing that I would love to try to cut, front and back.

Thanks for sharing!

Ok, I had to re-model the flag with the correct proportions. The only thing I don't like about it, is that it no longer has a raised stripe as a border to the stars. I guess if I were to cut this, I would engrave a line to complete the border around the stars.

I uploaded a correct proportioned flag to the MCX5 folder FLAG_2.MCX-5

flag-1.jpg