Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

I hate to do this!!

Toolfab

Here goes, my dealer has failed to respond to me after three days, 3 emails, and 4 phone calls. I am in dire need of a post for a Mitsubishi with a 610, and/or a 635 controller. If any of you would be so kind as to point my in the proper direction I would be very greatfull.

Thank you cheers.gif

I have NO IDEA what it is simular to, I am trying to help out one of our endusers who is trying to use one of my tools. I posted to the MPFAN, figuring he would be able to get by with that, but thats not the case.

His comment to me was that it is choking on the cutter comp. He said he is using a G41 and it wont go confused.gifconfused.gif I figured that there might be some kind of propriatary post for that machine.

In the endless pursuit of customer relations I am trying to "help a brother out."

Thank you for choosing Tool Fab, please drive thru rolleyes.gif

quote:

You make me laugh really hard - really, really hard

Thanks, Jack. biggrin.gif

If I can get a reaction from the guy sitting across the room from you (wondering what the he|| you're laughing at), then I've done my job right. tongue.gif

'Rekd teh Ever stop to think, then forget to start again?

quote:

If I can get a reaction from the guy sitting across the room from you (wondering what the he|| you're laughing at), then I've done my job right.

Actually, my wife knows when I am on the forum. smile.gif It's sort of routine if you know what I mean. - and I know that you know exactly what I mean in here. Sometimes I laugh my xxxx off at the anticipated responses and the actuals - the forum makes my day more often than not. smile.gif

One more thing - I cut my teeth on a Mitsubishi 5000C control with a plasma screen and it rocked 25 years ago as I'm sure it rocks today; besides, wasn't it the Mitsubishi Electric Corporation that developed the Mazak (Mazatrol) control way back in say 1978?

I just guessin here, but the 4004 processor that Intel developed for Busicom was done a few years later - like in the IBM pc 8088?

Sorry to highJack the thread but I was sort if compelled. I'm also sorry for the ten fold edits. biggrin.gif

cheers.gif

Regards, Jack

[ 06-24-2003, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Jack Mitchell ]