Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Has anyone seen this before?

neurosis

Wow. This is about the 10th time that I have seen this already this morning. I have four stock models created in this file and now I cant even run the verifier. When I try it just freezes up. Then when I try to close the verifier and click on any operations. BAM!

This really xxxxing sucks.

Yeah. I've seen that on a big complicated project.

I had a couple of stock models defined by dozens of operations and was using them as rest rough stock.

I saved them out as STL's then brought them back in as stand alone stock models and the crashes stopped

I had to delete two of the stock models and go back to using external .STL and the crashes stopped. I guess so much for using stock models reliably.

Maybe I shouldnt bring this up to the boss. Our maintenance is due and he is already pissed off about all of the X6 issues prior to this.

MU1 Cant Wait ?:thumbsup:

Its sad when you have to wait for a Maintenance Update to get fully functional software. I cant remember using any other system that I had to say "yay, i cant wait for the maintenance update!" Mastercam is definitely in a class of its own.

Our maintenance is due so if we do not renew, we are stuck with software that does not function properly.

• Like 2