Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Galil DMC

CNCFred

My apologies, it was not intended as being hostile in any way. The FAQ does state, that asking for a post processor as your first posting here can give unpleasant replies, though.

When looking for a post processor, you should first contact your reseller, to ask them if they can help you. I am afraid I do not have a post processor for a Galil on hand, but it is of course possible that someone else here has one.

Welcome to the forum, fred.

We're not here to make friends. We're here to help and be helped.

We don't have a problem with anybody asking legit questions AFTER they read, and abide by, the FAQ.

You did neither.

If you have a specific question on obtaining a post, contact your reseller first. If you have questions about how to get YOUR post to do something specific, we'd be MORE than happy to help.

You are under some mis-guided impression that we get paid to help people. We don't. If you have a legit seat of MC, I doubt you will "spend your money elsewhere" to buy a new system because you got a bloody nose here. rolleyes.gif

'Rekd teh Bonk! Bonk on the head!

Well that took 20 full minutes to xxxx off CNCFred, who told me in an email that he was a prospect, and missed that fact that the forum was for licensed users. He's leaving the forum and had asked to be deleted. It's a bit strange, because one of the most polite and good-natured forum guys scared him off. Christian - you're the new guard dog I guess. Redk - Hand over the badge, a new sheriff's in town.

Incidentally, our company has developed posts for the Galil motion control system language. Galil also sells a G-Code converter for about $1000 US from what I gather. I'm not sure the Galil language is necessarily the was to go for posting, but it is an option.

[ 08-14-2003, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: Dave Thomson ]

quote:

Christian - you're the new guard dog I guess. Redk - Hand over the badge, a new sheriff's in town

(Kicking and screaming) BUT HE DIDNT MEAN TOO! He SAID he didn't mean to!!!

Not fair. NOT FAiR!

(On a serious note, I've been trying to curb my blatent dis-regard for people that blatently dis-regard the FAQs.)

'Rekd teh kicks at the ground as he walks over and hands Dave the 'badge'

quote:

Way to go Rekd. It must be the hair.

I doubt it. IF he's legit, and he got mad over...

quote:

Perhaps you should have read the FAQ before making your first posting...

There is a link to the FAQ at the top of the page.

..then there's prolly a reason for it.. but I'm not going to speculate here.

'Rekd

Trevor, don't worry, meng.. she's not gonna drive all the way over to the east coast just to mess with you, it's not cost effective. (Though the entertainment value would be well worth it eek.gif )

I'll put up another pic soon. He's 8 months already!!! WTF?!? Seems like about 2 or 3 max!

He is starting to sign (language) with us pretty well now. He's got mom wrapped around his little finger, but I don't think that will last much longer. Marie's great with kids, but if they start taking advantage, she has no quams about straightening them out tute-sweet!

I gotta tell you, this is a great experience that I always thought I'd hate.

'Rekd

Wow,

Looks like cncfred got cncpissed off.

They really are a great bunch of guys, if

your still watching Fred. You really should

put that aside, as you have an endless resource

hear. There is seriously not a more talented

group of individuals than these here. No other

cadcam has what Mastercam has here. You can help

and be helped by peers who are actually doing

this stuff real time. I promise you'll find that

nowhere else.

PEACE biggrin.gif

Hey Rekd, We found out Friday we are having another Girl. I am sorry to hear about that and wish your family the best. We are due in December the day before my birthday the frist one was due on my wife's birthday. That will leave us at 2 and we are stopping there. I will be the only guy in a house of three women. I guess it pay back for my mom's three boys. I am one of a twin and we had a little brother. My mom use to always say she was one woman in a house of men. Well look foward to the postings.

Crazy Millman

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

rekd, Ny condolences. frown.gif

We have 3 boys, and another baby on the way. It's too soon to tell the gender yet. Everybody wan;t a girl, we just want healthy.

Stay tuned.

Thanks Jay and Millman.

quote:

Everybody wan;t a girl, we just want healthy.

+1

There was a big "to-do" about naming Chantz, all the way up until he was delivered. As I stood over the recieving table, with a tear in my eye, my wife asked me.. "Well, what name do you want?"

After counting toes and fingers, and seeing a gleem in his eye, I could only reply "It doesn't matter any more..."

'Rekd

A quick update.

I forwarded some of the positive comments by email to CNCfred, and he's turned around a bit based on some the nice comments. He also admits that he missed the 'licensed user' bit in the forum Agreement.

He'll contact 4D Engineering in the UK, and he'll come back to the forum if/when he buys.