Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

HSM Performance Pack

Jody

I like it when people feel the are begin funny about something.

quote:

and I think that is more than I can say till someone else lets rest of the cat out.

It is like me saying I know where a million dollars is if you want it.

But oh sorry someone else will have to let that secert out. We all like this program that have it and if you like being a tool and teasing people then that is cool but don't expect me to want to help you in any threads you put out there. I konw I am going to get some razzing for this oh well.

Crazy Millman

Sorry that I upset you. I figured that for a change I had a demo of something that is not out yet and would brag a little. I did not think that was much different than the MC ver X beta tester saying 'how about the new feature isn't it great' and the rest of us confused.

This is a chook that is supposed to be out 9-1-03 it has different machining strategies. It is faster to process them than the similar MC path.

Our dealer dropped off a demo of it this week. he said that only a few dealers had the demo to try out. He also said that I can start talking about it here. I "teased" you about it to see if anyone else had it and would talk about it. You should see advertisements here on emastercam on monday.

Sorry

Jody

quote:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jody and scott, I have 2 words for you..

Pthththth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what??

Pthththt, it's a raspberry. tongue.gif

Meant in a nice way, of course.. biggrin.gif

'Rekd

Hi all,

Full disclosure - I am a Mastercam dealer. I am proud to say I make my living by selling such a powerful tool and feel that it is the finest CAM product in the world.

However, what Jody & Scott are referring to is a 3rd party chook that is specifically designed for high-speed and hard milling.

It is not meant to, NOR CAN IT, replace Mastercam's 3D milling toolpaths. It is like adding another section to the "electronic" toolbox.

It has a couple 3D toolpaths that Mastercam does not offer. Mastercam has several 3D toolpaths that are not in the chook.

We have placed a few copies in key accounts to gather feedback. All feedback has been extremely positive. Even scott333 who took just 2 hours to call back with a PO!