Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

New Levels Added to Existing Veiwsheets

GoetzInd

Mike

I believe what Brian means is that he has default files set up with viewsheets the way he wants them and then just merges the geometry into the file.

I do the same thing with my files. I have default files for all of my mold plates with viewsheets corresponding to different ops and orientations. Just merge the geometry from Solidworks and I'm good to go.

But I still have to turn off levels in existing viewsheets when I create geometry on a new level. Very frustrating.

• 4 months later...

iI have to as a final chore, go back and re-set ALL of my view sheets that I create along the way becasue as you add new levels they get tuened on.

BIG, BIG, BIG, PITA

Saving your viewsheet as a bookmark, NOTHING should be added to it until you ADD it

Already working on X8?

Software development in some level is always a couple versions ahead. X9 for instance may not be in actual coding development but there have probably been discussions about direction. All software works that way. When you see a Beta of anything, there is already something in development, albeit not in any kind of alpha stage but it's being worked up