Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

New Auto Hole Axis

Reko, I will check on the toolpath as defalut tab.

CJep,

Yes for through holes it goes in the direction the surface was created, blind holes should point out of the hole. You can select a hole vector line with the mouse to flip its direction or select use the Reverse Vectors button for the last selected group of sizes. When you select a hole it toggles from select/unselect.

This tool works with surfaces so when you have a solid is makes surfaces to get the holes, you can delete the surfaces and keep the solid afterwords.

Jay, you going to AutoDef? I can use your help if your interested?

Ernie

Ernie, I talked to you Monday and no show today. Landkamer was running the Arm.It was nice to see him it has been awhile. did you still need me?

PS thanks for the hole axis beta for X7 now were is my X7 beta Verisurf for X7? ;-)

Verisurf tools have been updated with Verisurf 6.1.

We fixed the slowdown issues with dynamic rotation on large shaded models. It’s now lightning fast! :thumbup:

Toolpath tab should now be the default tab on startup.

Other new tools that was added.

• Captured Views; this saves your view state, MBD display state and level state, all with nice animated graphic display when changing between captured views.
  • We also improve Verisurf Operation Tree layout options and added unlimited sub groups.

Ernie

Ron,

I am doing this through the MBD tab in the OP Manager.

I uncheck, click OK, then if at any point I shut down Mastercam, when it re-opens it is checked off again.

I do have admin rights, I have full control

Here's a funny this I just noticed this morning.

I opened Mastercam, no WCS Gnomon BUT it is still checked on i the preferences

Weird happenings

post-10802-0-77982300-1364291909_thumb.png

post-10802-0-84849900-1364291926_thumb.png

Cadman I have seen the preferences thing before. It is sometimes the admin rights at the NT level with Windows 7. Yes you ma be admin, but you are not really admin in the eyes of Windows 7 unless you go to the NT level on each folder and give full admin right to your account. The only true way to be a full admin on Windows 7 is to logn in as Administrator then Windows 7 goes okay correct login name so you must be the master. All other admins are in reality just supped up power users. Right click on the mcamx6 folder and go to security and see if all created accounts have full rights if not then give all account listed with the names you use on that computer full rights to that folder. Now you will truly be a full admin. Let me know if that if that takes care of the oddity you have been seeing.

• 4 months later...