Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

ops

ATG

Its been quite a while since ive visited this site. But I had a qustion about the tool ops. I used to have all my ops saved. Like my taps, roll form taps, ect. Do we have the ops saved somwhere that i can look at them again.....

Thanks

Sorry I should have been more specific. I think originally I must have gotten the ops from tips for manufacting. It was all your spot drill tap, ops broken up to each size...Or maybie i got it here........I really dont remember anymore.......

You made them in a Version of Mastercam and then saved them in that version? They then become ops that you exported at one point ot be imported in? We all have made routine ops and exported them to then import in at a different file. Now if the questions is how can you see ones you have made in past then I think the best way would be to have an empty file and then start importing your ops and go through each one. Then you will know, but there is not a way I know of to just view ones created without either importings them like I suggested or going back to all the original file they were pulled from and see what you did. This is where decriptions and organzation really help down the road.