Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

HAAS TR210 TRUNNION MODEL

Gary

Does anyone have one of these to share by chance? It would be greatly appreciated. Does this machine setup come in mastercam already? I am not sure where to look. Or can I get a hold of AXSYS SOLUTIONS (our reseller) and they might provide this? New to the trunnion as you can tell, and am only currently looking to do positioning on it.

thanks

Gary

Guest MTB Technical Services

FATAL?????? OM LMFAO!!!!!!! How long have they been dead?

I'm trying to help out a customer with a VMC4020 who picked up the TR-65 for next to nothing.

They may not be making new machines but there are several businesses that still supply parts and support them.

Every bit as good as a Haas from the same era.

I made hundreds of Blow Molds with them over the years.

What finally killed them was that Digital Control (104D) that they released without enough testing.

Too many serious machine crashes and threats of lawsuits.

They fixed the problem by offering FANUC replacements but by that time the damage was done.

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know where I can get a detailed drawing of this TR210? I see the one Haas has, but it is lacking alot. I need it for a vericut sim I'm building on a VF7. Also all the links on this topic seem to be dead now. I found a model on grab cad but it dosent check correctly to even the current haas drawing. Thanks in advance.