Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Level Manager X7 SP2

happycat64

I've suddenly had this very problem for the last 9 days or so. And to hear someone else speak of it, means either I'm not insane, or it's a conspiracy. I'd take either, at this point. What I see is that the right-click functionality in the Level manager disappears. And if there are equivalent HotKey replacements, I don't know of them.

I'm currently in the middle of a large Parametric project in Mcx. So I'm copying chunks of Layered geometry and entire Toolpath folders for never ending "redefinition". It would be real nice if I could set the current level.

• 4 months later...

I have a problem with the level manager.

When moving geometry to a different level, when the level manager comes up I always have to use the slider and resize the window to view level notes.

no matter how I close the window afterwords, it must be resized every time.

Please fix this and make it stick to the last size you set it at.

It only happens on the when geometry is selected and you right click on the level bar.

One more issue with level manager.

I use twin monitors. I have ops and level manager pulled up on one.

But when I move entities from one level to the next, the level manager closes out.

this is after it reopens with a small version and I have to move the slider to view notes.

Can this be fixed to where the manager will stay open?