Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

I've used mastercam since V5.5, used it heavily from V6 to X, took another job in sales that diverted me from programming for a while, now I'm back. In the past, I used NCL for all 5 axis programming, NCL is no longer available to me so I'm going to use X7. How can I get up to speed quickly?

is the Advanced multiaxis training manual good?

are there any good sample files available?

Where is the best place to go for 5-axis training?

my local reseller recommended a local contract programmer.

appreciate all the help I can get..

Russ :unworthy:

The 5 axis tutorial on emastercam is pretty decent, you have to be fairly proficient with mastercam, and the sample files are only to get the point of the exercise across. They show you how the settings work and when you would use each setting.

The real problem with 5axis is knowing when to use which path, and that comes with experience.

Steve Kidd Recommend a Local guy. I am not local and back logged for the next month. Check out my web site and shoot me an email. I have friends up that way and could come up for week for in shop stuff if needed.

I'm pretty surprised...

Is Rich not at Cimtech any longer?

I haven't talked to Steve in a while but those guys are great.