Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Unbareable work environment

RStuart

Eh, its jusst another dramatic situation that I managed to get myself into. And like all others I will get out of it and on to the next one. Glutten for punishment. redface.gif Life goes on. I am one of the most easy going people you could ever meet. I will just have to ignore it and it will go away. I like my job and I like my security here. Not willing to give it up over this. Although I did learn a lesson from this and that is whats important. So let it be known tyo any of you checking out the new secretary or the girl in accounting.....BEWARE!!!!!

RStuart,

Wish we were hiring but we haven't brought anyone new in the shop in over 5 yrs. I'll keep my ears open. If I hear anything I'll let you know.

but then this place has 700 employees with 85% women. So there's always rumors of "hanky panky"

[ 10-17-2003, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: OPPIZ ]

quote:

but then this place has 700 employees with 85% women. So there's always rumors of "hanky panky"

Holy cow - how do you get any work done or prevent yourself from getting whiplash? There's so few women around here that when any sales rep gal comes walking in the front door it's like someone hit a bee's nest with all the guys flying around thru the office to get a peek.

Pretty sad frown.gif