Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

New wireless 3D connexion device.

Jayson Kramer

I will put that in as a suggestion to the office. that would be nice but most desktops do not have bluetooth and not all laptops come with it either only as an option.

but to add to the desk top is easy as a usb plug in. lol

Keith's mind was just blown hahahahahaha

^^^ G-about that, mine is ancient and it has started an intermittent "jumping" thing. Out of nowhere it will jump and everything moves off screen. Doesn't happen all the time but mildly aggravating when it does.

So the question is; has anybody ever used a cleaning agent of any kind (besides air) or taken one apart? I am thinking it might be a dirt thing but don't really know.

Mr.M, not it is not as they are no longer owned by Logitech. I surly wish it was.

Gcode is correct. I have not had anyone return one due to it not working. Only return I have had is the bought a navigator then said wait I want the wireless after all.

Betts, when this happens try opening the menu and hit the Calibrate button this should fix that.

I beat the he!! out of mine, or rather the TSA beats the he!! out of it and mine just keeps working. My newest one (Wireless Navigator) has over 30,000 air miles on it and still works like a champ so far. My wired one has about 1/4 million air miles on it and it's still at home working well.

a bit off topic, but in the 3dxware version 10.1, is there a way to flip the rotation axes? If I'm viewing a model from the top, I want to be able to twist the model about the Z-axis (y in solidworks) by twisting the knob. It seems as though the only option is to roll the knob left/right to twist about the vertical axis, and that really annoys me.

Let get this straight Marshal

if I put this model in top and twist not tilt the knob it rotates around Z for me.is this not what you are asking for?

That's exactly what I want, but my SpaceExplorer rotates it about the Y if I twist the knob. The old version I was on (like 3.xxx I think) had an option to change this, but I don't see it in version 10.1

so start Mastercam then start the menu up for the device and then hit advance tools. The only unit I don't have is the explore but I will in a day or so as I had them dig one out for me as we no longer offer that one sense it was replaced by the Space Mouse Pro. But it is a nice looking unit.

so start Mastercam then start the menu up for the device and then hit advance tools. The only unit I don't have is the explore but I will in a day or so as I had them dig one out for me as we no longer offer that one sense it was replaced by the Space Mouse Pro. But it is a nice looking unit.

my options are in the attached picture. No way to swap those two controls like there used to be.

post-32698-0-92668900-1403037153_thumb.jpg