Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Anyone using a 3d Connexion device

Pitka_Guru

Thanks Jay

I cant wait until i can get the Space pilot pro . Can we buy direct thru you for the discount ? or is it a show item sale only. I cant make the show but i would like to get the SpacePilotPro usb  .

Thanks For the quick response. I have 2 other Spaceball units i have not worn out yet these things are a must have  when driving the software or any software for that matter. But they last last last.!!!

GREAT PRODUCTS

Thanks Again Jay 

Cad/Cam :cheers: :cheers: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 

I buy mine and our company units from Jay. We have 3 AE's using wireless SpaceMouse units and they are bad@$$.  

I REFUSE to work without a 3DConnexion device! I have an older SpacePilot Pro in my office (that I don't see too often) and one or two SpaceNavigators at home that I personally bought.

you can go thru me and get the show discount without being there.Did you download the new drivers for your Pilot?

I will be posting a video today that will show you how to add more button options even to your pilot with the new drivers. this will give on screen control.

Things got a little hectic today for Friday funnies but i will get it and try asap.

Thanks Jay

I have set Shading Translucency Toggle as my #3 button and randomly in X8 when I press it the screen freezes and it does not toggle the only way to get it to unfreeze is to hit escape. 

Anyone have any ideas how to get this to stop?

I did update my SpaceMouse Pro driver and version to 10.1.4.