Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Remote Desktop

Graham Beard

Has anyone been successful running Mastercam with remote desktop. I am running Mastercam on Win XP Pro in my office, and using a remote computer with Win 98 on the shop floor to access my office computer through the network. Everything works fine except for Mastercam. It will not redraw the screen.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks

Graham

If I understand this correct it will allow you to see files from another computer on the netwrok. I use to do this with Netmeeting wit ha web cam also to see the Machine running at home as well as the CNC screen on the Thremwood rotuer we had cuase it used a 2000nt computer as the controller. If these will do this then I can put up a pick on the DNc computers in the Shop and aloow the operator to see a pic of the actully screen shoot. That would good for soem of the complex stuff we do.

Crazy Millman

• 1 month later...