Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T "Font Color"

Jaws

Geez it's one thing to come in and ask for something in a respectful manner. But to come in and ask and take a shot at the members as you have, shows a lack of respect for the board and an arrogance that quite frankly no one here deserved. I run a BB for Jackson/Charvel guitars and I could see the members on that board reacting the same way as the members have here over the prodding remarks you made to open the thread. You end up making yourself a victim when in fact you started shooting and then made yourself an open target. Now your not happy with the responses you have gotten.. I don't get it.. Are you enjoying the attention? Is that why you started the first post as you have?

It's a shame your first post didn't start out with

Hey guy's, This format hurts my eyes and I was wondering if there was any chance of getting the font colors changed ... thanks ..

instead you have one open hand and one fist ready to swing. Do ya think maybe that was a catalyst to this whole issue? .. just a thought

Kev

[ 11-13-2003, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

And the funny thing is, most of the people attacking me here so far happen to be Americans!

I have a request for Jaws could you please remove Canada from your profile you're giving Canadians a bad name.There is no reason to make this about nationality.Everyone in here is respectful of other peoples nationality.

cheers.gif Noel