Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T "Font Color"

Jaws

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaws, I'm gonna rip your fins off and BONK you're head with them if you don't settle down and stop being an xxxx... rolleyes.gif

quote:

I was wondering if maybe you guys could resize the forum window so that my cursor goes all over the screen... Thanks in advance.

I'm fixing it for you right now, just leave that port open on your computer a few more minutes.. wink.gif

'Rekd teh Client.Send.String "InitWorm"

[ 11-10-2003, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Rekd ]

Just like a machine shop. Lots of good machinists but some with only grade six schooling with poor human skills. (No offence is intended, just read “some” of the responses and imagine the tune of voice!)

THIS IS NOT A MACHINE SHOP, THIS IS A FORUM ON WWW, PLEASE DIG IT!

My screen is set to “default” windows values, so any color code in the html will show exactly as it’s written in the website’s design.

If I change my color settings only to suite this forum, I would be getting totally different colors on all other sites in the entire World Wide Web!

A simple (respectful vs. rude) comment/suggestion/opinion would be sufficient, as opposed to attacking me for having only 14 posts. Or even daring to ask for a color change. This is what I once meant by this forum not being “democratic” and open. There is a atmosphere of fear and intimidation just like the type you would feel at work in a machine shop, and it is so prevalent and widespread, so ingrained in the minds of “some” people here that they don’t even realize that they are ill and need help! Just like living under a dictatorship for many many years and not realizing that there is something called freedom! Or living in a desert for so long and not ever seeing water and ocean (remember “water world”?!)

When I was in college studying Mechanical Engineering technology, we had a course called “Operation Management”. We studied thoroughly late Dr. Deming’s 14 points, just in case we were hired as managers upon graduation. I suggest all of you to do a search on it and read for yourself, IT IS GOOD FOR YOU!

One of the points is “Eliminate fear from the workplace!”, since workers would better perform in an atmosphere which is free of fear/intimidation/coercion and threat.

Dr. Deming is father of Quality Control and thought the science of “Quality” to Japanese in Japan for 40 years, and was not even known in his own country, the USofA!

It is with this spirit that I work and live, at it is with this spirit that I talk and came to this forum. So if I will be shunned everytime that I open my mouth, I’d rather just stay solely as a reader without contributing anything to this forum. Or alternatively, “some” members can cut down on their “ego” just by a bit, and accept the fact here everyone is equal and have the same rights and responsibilities as everyone else in expressing their opinion(s), regardless of the number of their posts. I said “accept” as opposed to “tolerate”.

The way you talk and express yourself is a reflection of your manner. I was looking for an educated response and “feedback” vs. cheap shots that “some” here resorted to. And looking at the “type” of replies, it is very clear who are those that “think they own this place”. But I am not here to teach morality. I am here to learn as much as I can on Mastercam.

==================================================

And hey Rekd, do you always play a tough guy behind your monitor?!

Do not, ever, talk to me again like that, because next time my response to you may cause me to be banned. Period.

quote:

The way you talk and express yourself is a reflection of your manner

Is it? lets see...

quote:

I hope older memebers of this forum (some of which think they own this place) will not jump in defence of existing color.

Ok, you seem to be an xxxx just by this comment alone..

quote:

A simple (respectful vs. rude) comment/suggestion/opinion would be sufficient,

This one confirms it, you're an xxxx. Your original post was a DIRECT flame to the senior members.

quote:

So if I will be shunned everytime that I open my mouth,

Mayhaps if you weren't in the process of anal cranium inversion at the time you opened your mouth you wouldn't recieve the treatement you so deserve. You start by whining about your formatting and expect them to change it for you, THEN you insult the members.

Now, I ask you; are the admins here supposed to change the format of their entire web site, which hosts nearly 7,000 OTHER members besides yourself, for one potty-mouth n00b with 14 posts because his formatting sux?

Hardly.

To even ASK for something like that shows your lack of respect and general disregard for this entire membership/community.

rolleyes.gif

We've all had our fun with the bright green colors at your expense, so I guess it's a good time to throw a trebble hook in your mouth and hang you from a string where you won't get into any more trouble.

'Rekd

[ 11-12-2003, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: Rekd ]

quote:

And Rekd' returns the serve with a wicked

forehand. Stay tuned folks.

LoL

There's Indian Ink in that exploding tennis ball...

'Rekd

p.s. Sorry webbies, nothing erks me more than dis-respect, except for stupidity, selfishness, bad breath, and of course, anal cranium inversion.

Ya know something rekd,

I was holding back to give you the first oportunity to tell this noobie where to go.

That being said,

quote:

A simple (respectful vs. rude) comment/suggestion/opinion would be sufficient, as opposed to attacking me for having only 14 posts.

If you call this an attack,you need to do a lot of back-reading here to see what an "attack" really is.

In fact,you'll prolly find it right here with the continuation of this thread you started.

If you recall,I said; No offense.

Does this mean anything to you?

The reason I brought up the fact that you had little number of posts,and I didn't think Dave would change it,was cause there are a lot of "fly by nighters" that come here and think that they can just come in here and make it the way they want it.

That is a slap in the face to the people who have put in time here,and participate!

I do not attack people here.

You would know it if I did,and I'll never stoop to your level.

Your response is an insult to the other members here.

If you are mad for my response to you,then take it out on me.

Not the fellow members that I have grown to like soo much.

I respect everyone here,and was not trying to flame you.

Ooh,and while we are on the subject of "Democratic"...

How democratic is it it if things don't go your way?

How democratic is it if we don't have a right to an opinion?

As far as fear and intimidation....

What are you talking about?

No-one at my work am I worried about.

I have read all of your threads and you have been treated very well by the members here!

If you had spent a little more time here before shooting yer mouth off,you would understand a person like rekd.

He has helped many of people here,including myself.

He likes to screw around.

And if he meant any real harm,I think the mod's would speak to him.

He brings a lot to the table.

I hope you can enjoy your stay here,and hope you didn't burn your bridges.

Bucket teh "bighting on his tounge hard"

Dannng, Boyyee!

I knew you had it in you!

I just wasn't gonna be the one to try and make it come out! biggrin.gif

:edit:

Lol, Jim! I changed ports, to a computer in Canada.. wink.gif

:/edit:

'Rekd teh Note to self; DO NOT p!ss off bucket!

[ 11-11-2003, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: Rekd ]

Mr. Jaws, sir :

quote:

So if I will be shunned everytime that I open my mouth

You will not be shunned by opening your mouth, however when you disrespect people they tend to react accordingly-6th grade or masters degree.

If you have been reading ,you would see that people here do indeed help eachother in a distinctly professional manner that the greatest education doesn't teach. It's not how you say it, it's how you solve it-Real world.Schools don't teach what these people have to offer. And having people share info. that they have spent years of blood ,sweat and tears accumulating

is out of the goodness of there heart.

Remeber there are no rules of sharing here, just basic conduct. I don't see anyone hear acting any differently than they would face to face with another person. I don't mean just in a manufacturing facility.By the way ,Jaws, education is NOT a replacement for human action/reaction.

quote:

There is a atmosphere of fear and intimidation just like the type you would feel at work

No offense , but if your intimidated that might be a sign of who really needs help. The intimidation you feel is more than likely a fear brought on by your own inability to cope with the real world. If you fear it, it will destroy you.

Little insecure ,maybe ? Nonetheless, i will not judge you for it . I will assume you are an intelligent human being and are capable of

treating us the same way, without the snyde remarks that you seem to forget started this whole thread.

Arrogance is a follower... confidence is a leader .

I hope you grow to see that there is mutual respect for people , brought on by people. Within that exists many levels of complex personalities that forms a bond. Some days good some days bad. But round here people seem to take the good with the bad.We have all seen cat fights

or disagreements on these posts, no different than real life.But someone's always wiling to toast after the points are made. cheers.gifcheers.gif

Some people get it , some people don't. It's up to you to decide which person you want to be....then again, maybe you don't wanna get it ? confused.gif WTF is the reasoning behind asking someone for help as you thump them in the forehead?

Je...SUS man, whaddya thinkin' ?

(shakes head as he wipes spit off of screen )

If ya need to lecture someone about conduct,get a dog , he'll love you no matter what you say.

Jaws,

I did take notice of your “Wondering thread” when started and marveled at your ability to pose an opinion through rhetoric/questions. IE: “One might say,". The close in itself was quite remarkable with “Your thoughts?!”

Granted that you might enjoy a good debate or argument, I just don’t believe your last response to be given in the same spirit.

“some of which think they own this place” = Now your looking for a confrontation, as witnessed before and perhaps after this reply. What I’m trying to say is that you are getting what you’ve come looking for – Am I so wrong in my observation?

This forum has much to offer from Mastercam to machining, just join right in and become a part of it. smile.gif

Regards, Jack

[ 11-11-2003, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: Jack Mitchell ]