Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

mc2017 machine simulator

pip

I'm getting a failure message when we try to use the simulator..  It says we dont have a licence, but  this worked in MCX9. We use this function a lot.

Because of the way our machine is setup, we seriously need this simulator to work..  Why has it been removed, and must we now pay for this option.

We produce complicated 5 axis parts, hence the need for a simulator. 

Anyone able to answer, or is it a setup problem.. Have searched the form but to no avale.

I'm getting a failure message when we try to use the simulator..  It says we dont have a licence, but  this worked in MCX9. We use this function a lot.

Because of the way our machine is setup, we seriously need this simulator to work..  Why has it been removed, and must we now pay for this option.

We produce complicated 5 axis parts, hence the need for a simulator. 

Anyone able to answer, or is it a setup problem.. Have searched the form but to no avale.

Need to have a conversation with your dealer they will be able to explain the new policies.

Need to have a conversation with your dealer they will be able to explain the new policies.

We have a Okuma VTMmill/turn machine simulator that we purchased from Postability.

It runs on a Level 1 lathe license.

When I launch it, I get a no license found alarm.

The problem is the nethasp is not respecting our Lathe Level1 machinesim license

It's looking for the new mill/turn module licensing which we don't own.

This is a bug and will be addressed. Unfortunately, I did not find this in time for it to be fixed

for the initial release on MC2017.

Hopefully it will make the cut for SP1