Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

New Interface

TheCamYoda

Nah... why would you want to do that anyway?

From here on out, every update will look like this one... why not just buy in... leave it as is for a while, and use it to its full capability?

Heck, you might even end up liking it better.

• 2 weeks later...

Well , you can really bend 2017 it in so many ways , some new , some old (the tweaks)   , X9 being the runner up / the thing you compare it to , in just a few days X9 will become a blurred bullseye.to You .Believe me.

All the new threads are in one way or another stories of coping strategies for all of us in a transition  X9 / X10 (aka 2017) .  What is however new is the lack of information coming out of the official sources.  People have to rely on places like this to get that extra info to get by.  Maybe it's the sign of the times as Prince once noted :)

An example ,  in order to get my mold designs done I need Moldplus to get by, yet as of yesterday it was still unavailable for 2017  .  Yet I could not in any way make myself go back to X9 . So I did the core/cavity seperations on four parts  all on foot just so I would not have to leave  my cushy new surroundings.

Gracjan

1.You can put any function you can ever think of into any ribbon you want

2. You can put any function into the Quick Access Bar

3. You can put all the functions into the right mouse button.

4 . If you don't like the original ribbons that come out of the box , you can turn them off and build your own. 

5. You can link any function to a keystroke , ALT+keystroke, SHIFT+keystroke,CTRL+keystroke

6.  You can minimize the ribbons , so you'll never ever see them again in your life if you want to go  cold turkey on them  . This is called exnining :)

7 You can add new groups to the default ribbons

G