Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Yo Philly! Panthers have one game left

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would have been better game without the late hit. The guy did not know play was over and officials did not blow whistle stop play.

McNabb is a hell of a quarterback, and I thought it was bad form to stick him back out to face that panther defense after the injury.

Panthers still would have won, cause you need more than a quarterback to win a game. Manning(Panthers DB) had more philly receptions than most of philly players.

Trevor and Jimmy,

I'm glad you have something to look forward to - next season that is!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif You think the Pats winning 14 games in a row is a fluke? No, a fluke is a funny looking fish that many New Englanders eat for dinner. It's also what I would call this past Panthers streak of luck. It's a fluke that they got this far. Maybe you'll recall the result of a game inside a dome a couple of years ago where St. Louis was the favored team to beat a less-skilled and experienced team from New England. The Pats will roll right over the Panthers on the way to victory like they were a speed bump. Bump, bump. "What was that? Oh it must've been a stray cat in the road. I guess it's 9 lives were all used up." biggrin.gif

quote:

After all, the last 2 yrs the NFC South has ruled football in the playoffs

Um; I'm not sure, but I'm fairly certain that the Patriots won the Super Bowl 2 years ago... rolleyes.gif

Did the NFC rule the OTHER games?

Dream on Crackers; Patriots 31 Panthers 10

C

hey trevor ...

didnt you just move down there like last mounth????and you are already a rabid panthers fan ???how about your old team or was it the panthers all along and you figured you better get a job closer to your favorite team??? biggrin.gif ;)or was nascar sold out for the season and they gave out free tickets for the bandwagon

[ 01-19-2004, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: MACHINEMASTERG ]

It amazes me that the boys from the Carolinas can drag their attention away from the "go fast turn left" thing long enough to notice their is even a football team down there. Did you guys just discover this last week?

The very fact that you all suck up too much exhaust fumes down there at the speedway excuses your total lack of football knowledge and your complete ignorance to the fact that the Patriots are already favored by 7 and in two weeks will once again be Super Bowl Champions.

Just wait until Mr. Davis is introduced to Mount Washington... Or Mr. Muhammed gets a big hello from Harrison and Wilson. eek.gif

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all, the last 2 yrs the NFC South has ruled football in the playoffs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Um; I'm not sure, but I'm fairly certain that the Patriots won the Super Bowl 2 years ago...

-------------------------------------------------

I mis-phrased that... What I meant was Bucs last year, Panthers this year and so far they have handled everyone they've met in the playoffs...

Panthers 13..........Patriots 9

Lynn

That kid has quickly become my favorite player. Harrison has found himself a protege' and Wilson is just sucking in the knowledge. After that hit, you knew damn well that WR wasn't going to catch anything without worrying what was coming after he went for the ball. And, those feelings will remain with him every time they play the Pats from now on.

lynnz,

quote:

Panthers 13..........Patriots 9

Excuse me?!! The Colts were probably the most prolific scoring team this season, with an average of 39 pts. for both post-season games before meeting up with the Pats, whose "Homeland Defense" limited them to 14 points. Peyton Manning was also picked 4 times and had only 1 touchdown pass against the Pats, when he had 8 total TD's and wasn't picked off at all in the previous two games. I think your scores are a little off. The Panthers will be lucky to get 13 points off the Patriots, who will likely score 3 times more points against them.

Peter

where I came up with 13 points was mainly points scored or setup by the Panthers D....

Hope you know the Panther D is a notch or 2 above the Colts D.

I realize the Pats play awesome D too......should be a good SuperBowl. cheers.gif

lynnz

[ 01-19-2004, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: lynnz ]