Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Yo Philly! Panthers have one game left

Good Day,

Well the real super bowl was with the Titans,

then the next closest was the Colts, and now

theres no Competition left...

Well the Patriots were underdogs 2 years ago

Ya never know

PATRIOTS ...BABY

Tony G

Almost Employed Senior Programmer

N.E Massachusetts - Southern New Hampshire

End mills and tooling are like The "AMMO"

And coolant and chips are like the enemy

Under your boots as you advance in the

Manufacturing Battle

--------------------------------------------------

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I just hope we will be lucky enough to have a knock down drag out that preferably goes to overtime. I like them both and think they both deserve to be there.

Not that you needed my input. But, what the heck, everyone is entitled to my opinion. Plus, it gets me one post closer to an avatar!

[ 01-19-2004, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: Moto GP ]

Good Day,

Let the best team win...Good Luck to you

PATRIOTS ...BABY biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifcheers.gif

Tony G

Almost Employed Senior Programmer

N.E Massachusetts - Southern New Hampshire

End mills and tooling are like The "AMMO"

And coolant and chips are like the enemy

Under your boots as you advance in the

Manufacturing Battle

--------------------------------------------------

quote:

Panthers have been underdog all season. I think they'll take the pats.

You guys can't steal the Patriots mantra.. Man, they really need to trademark that or something. Pretty soon every damn team in the league will be pissing and moaning about being the underdog and not getting any respect.

The fact of the matter is that the Patriots have been consistantly beating better teams than the kittens all season long. I have great respect for the Panthers, and I feel that most others do also. They certainly deserve to be the NFC champions. But, they are not at the same level as the Patriots. Give them another season or two and they may be, but not this year. Giving Bill Bellichick two weeks to game plan is enough to beat any team.

I have been a Panthers fan since the beginning. I tried to be a charges fan while I was in San Diego, but they seem to make that REAL hard to do. Chargers have always had a great defense. This past year they have good offense and either let go or trade the defense away. I give up on those wacky-do's.

The panthers "D" is the toughest the fartriots will play against. Enough said.... eek.gif

Go Panthers tongue.gif

quote:

The panthers "D" is the toughest the fartriots will play against. Enough said....

Didn't the Bills have the #1 defense in the NFL this year? I think the Pats won 31 - zip

Miami 2X?

Denver?

Get off the crack Trevor

How about a little gentlemanly wager between us cultured folks and you hillbillies?

C

[ 01-21-2004, 07:21 AM: Message edited by: chris m ]

Well I think Mr. Brady has got more gusto than soem of you think. I think with the experience of have been there doen that it helps but it aslo hurt for as to be too over confident. The same can be said for the panthers at this point that they have that gitty never been ther working against and for them. I can't remember if they played each other already? I don't think so that will be an advangtage to the Pats there. The panthers will come out attacking untill they get burned then it will be the cover 2 or the zone which Brady will pick apart. Both teamsneed to run the ball and not give up the special teams plays if so it will go down the last 2:00 minutes very close and decicded on a Feild goal or possible go to overtime.

Crazy Millman

quote:

How about this? If the Pats win, you guys can't post anything here about the go fast turn left thing for the next oh 6 or 7 months...

quote:

Go Phillies !

Oh, Great. Paul that means we'll all have nuthin' to talk about except for the "grass blade counters" out in left field. J/K CAMmando.

I don't know which would put me to sleep faster, watchin' golf or baseball on the tube. Now a good 9-ball match on ESPN is always entertaining. biggrin.gif

[ 01-21-2004, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Peter Scott ]

quote:

How about this? If the Pats win, you guys can't post anything here about the go fast turn left thing for the next oh 6 or 7 months... If the Panthers win, we can't post anything about football here for the same amount of time.

What if you are like me with the remote in your hand, finger on the review button to switch back to the race between 49ers plays?

And they do turn right sometimes... Infineon Raceway and Watkins Glenn. biggrin.gif

Go 1st place San Jose Sharks!

Boys, I've got a prediction for you. I dont think Brady will make it 2 halftime. When you see panthers put more than 4 guys on the line just look away. They will roll right over the pats offense, and there is not squat the pats can do.

Cant believe that you guys think that bunch of mama's boys are gonna do sumthin. (Maybe you have a boyfrend on team?)

PaulD

I dont get into the go fast turn left thing. I work with some of the teams, and the parts they are doing are very interesting, but usually go rollerblading with kids on sun afternoon. If I guess correctly I'd say your down at local library playing D&D with your friends on sun. smile.gif

Trevor

You gonna let Paul call you hillbilly like that?

quote:

Boys, I've got a prediction for you. I dont think Brady will make it 2 halftime. When you see panthers put more than 4 guys on the line just look away. They will roll right over the pats offense, and there is not squat the pats can do.

Actually Jimmy, in Bradys last 200 attempts, over 6 games, he has been sacked only 7 times. He has not been sacked in the playoffs, an has been sacked zero times in 3 of the last 4 games. I'm not saying that the Panthers will not get pressure on him, nor am I saying that they will not sack him at all, but saying that he will be knocked out by halftime is ludicrous. The Panthers have a good front four, I am quite sure the battle in the trenches will be a good one. I am also quite sure that Bellichick is very much aware of what the Panthers defense is capable of and I am quite sure that he will gameplan around it.

quote:

I dont get into the go fast turn left thing. I work with some of the teams, and the parts they are doing are very interesting, but usually go rollerblading with kids on sun afternoon. If I guess correctly I'd say your down at local library playing D&D with your friends on sun.

I thought being into racing was mandatory down there... Ah, D&D... Man, that was fun back in the early 80's wasn't it? Somehow I doubt my wife and kids would appreciate me going to the library on Sunday afternoon (but you're right, I prob would if I could wink.gif ).