Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

dynamic planes issue since update 3

jlw™

Is any one else seeing this?  About every other time when creating dynamic planes by clicking the gnomon in the lower left corner my green check is greyed out and will not let me "ok" the plane I have just set.  Is any one else seeing this?  I literally red x it then do the exact same process and it takes the plane.

dynamicplanes.png

MU3 was released? Didn't even notice and looking at the reseller's page, I can't find info on what's been changed/fixed. Is it worth installing? 2017 works ok for me...

Yeah, about a week ago. 

Some minor bug fixes and stuff. There is a ReadMe somewhere on Mastercam's site.  You should have also got an email saying it's released.

Yeah, about a week ago. 

Some minor bug fixes and stuff. There is a ReadMe somewhere on Mastercam's site.  You should have also got an email saying it's released.

Your reseller actually emails you about updates? Really?

All we get is maintenance invoices.

• Like 4

In the software world, although there are a bunch of exceptions, the rule of thumb is once a customer has been added, move on to the next and don't look back unless you've to. It's not exclusive to MC world.

Sent an email last December to the TopSolid guys in Brazil who used to treat me as royalty 4 years ago. Just holiday wishes and touch base.

Never heard back. It's a world full of shallow relationships.

• Like 1