Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Editors

Dave

Does, anyone know of an editor that can shift let say all Z axis values by set distance. I realize that I could repost but I have done alot of editing to get a program to work the way I need it. The next batch of parts have the same detail at the bottom but are much shorter. I thought I could mass substitute the Z's and cut off the begginning part of pgm. I know it sounds convoluted but I think if I had the right editor it would work.

Thanks

After posting the message I took another look and found the Master Cam editor which I never use. I always use the Cimco editor. The MC editor does exactly what I wanted. Thanks for the quick response. This forum is so cool. I rarely have the time to post but I really benefit from those who do.

Thanks

I think you need the full version of Cimco Edit

to do this.

Cimcoedit will do it. Do a forum search for Cimcoedit.

I learned the following last week when I had a similar problem

Choose Cimcoedit from the Screen/Config menus and launch it from File/Edit/NC inside Mastercam.

Cimcoedit is an old DOS and there can be NO SPACES

in the path or filebname of the file you are trying to open.