Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Can we talk?

Jack Mitchell

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Great game, Jack. Great thread too.

Actually Rekd, there was a little more to the game but I had to do some adjusting for a lot of the events occurred in the car park with the fab four and other unknowns.

Scratch that – there were five individuals involved with the famous “sippy cup thread” incidence and if I recall correctly James was on vacation in Hawaii and may or may not realize his implied involvement.

What can I say; sometimes these things are better left on the proverbial cutting room floor in order to ensure the integrity of the game or to perhaps shorten the posting.

I sort of feel bad ripping Scott Bonds line during the commercial - but not really. biggrin.gif

Miss Richardson, on the other hand, wanted to be a bouncer in one of these stories so I thought an umpire position might just satiate her need to be a tough for a change.

Sorry Kathy for involving you with the game and I certainly hope you didn’t mind the modest portrayal - but I really should have asked.

If you’re willing to forgive the sippy cup thing then I am willing to put up the rest of the story, which are sort of outtakes.

(And now you know the rest of the story) sorta sounds familiar doesn’t it – God forbid.

Let me know Matt. smile.gif

cheers.gif

Regards, Jack

The rest of the story, lol. He actually has some funny stuff on there. It's a worth while listen IMNSHO.

As far as I can tell, I see no need for forgiveness on the sippy cup issue. Please feel free to post the outtakes. Should be great reading!

'Rekd

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Sippy cup????? You guys spying on me again???

Now you guys have my total attention because I have no idea what you are talking about. :shrug:

With all due respect, I believe I'll be starting a new thread to deal with the REAL STORY - it's the one that occurred in the car park and definately not for the squimish. wink.gif

Of course I'll need a couple more days to settle my nerves a bit and to get that imagination pumped up - it's running on overtime/empty but I find this to be my most deviant state.

I know the five individuals mentioned previously have been on the forum since I kindly mentioned that they had a chance to bail.

Fair warning..........

Denied! bonk.gif and the gavel comes down. biggrin.gif

cheers.gif

Regards, Jack

Miss a couple of days and WOW!

A-ron...

quote:

So I ask you... -What right do non-American citizens have to try to "convince" me of ANYTHING related to 9/11 or terrorism in general for that matter? State your opinion but do not presume to enlighten me sir. Maybe the cloud of emotion and anger doesn't linger for you but Americans have a long history of being on the right side of history in these types of situations.

What was that! - I was trying to back out of political debate without choosing a political side and - SLAM - for what? Talk about getting caught up in your passion.

Just because I am not an american doesn't mean I am not compassionate. Just because I am not american doesn't mean I don't share your outrage. Just because I am not american doesn't mean I support terrorism.

I mean really - bad form, my friend.

quote:

I'm done with this thread.

DITTO

To anyone else -- sorry if I have offended you. I tried not to.

I will come back in this thread to say something to you Mr. Pallister...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

For what it's worth.

You are right! I wasn't trying to slam you but after re-reading that post it sounded more personal then I meant it to. I apologize sincerely and will make an effort in the future not to let myself get caught up in the passion that we ALL felt and still do from 9/11. Although I still do not agree with the racist statement from Mr. Lovelace about conservatives, whatever the context, since it was a sinister way to slip in a jab. I am guilty of letting my passion get the best of me from time to time.

To all in this forum -I apologize for my abrasive style. cheers.gif

A closed mouth gathers no foot.