Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X7 Verify

Rstewart

Ok, just installed X7 and playing around with the verify.

Opened up some 4th Axis parts from X6 and It's showing collisions like crazy! Like I set the retract for not enough clearance. I'm not sure if I have some setting wrong or something but the backplot/verify is Crazy Slow too.... It's not my computer hardware because everything was speedy in X6.

I like the layout of most everything but this is almost unusable as of now.

I see the crashs for sure. the hole thing verifys in say 20 sec.

Any idea why??? I haven't made any new toolpaths in X7 yet to see if the exact same paths crash or not? My verify locks up bad and you only see bits and pieces of all the operations....

Rstewart - This isn't my "area" per se, but I put it in front of the right team.. It appears to be an issue with what's happening between the positions on the different planes. In X6, when one toolpath was done, the tool would disappear, and then just appear at the start of the second op. It's supposed to be doing that here, but it looks like it's linking the movements and then reorienting the tool at the end of the move.

I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Rstewart - This isn't my "area" per se, but I put it in front of the right team.. It appears to be an issue with what's happening between the positions on the different planes. In X6, when one toolpath was done, the tool would disappear, and then just appear at the start of the second op. It's supposed to be doing that here, but it looks like it's linking the movements and then reorienting the tool at the end of the move.

I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Thanks for the help! I'll definitely be going back to X6 till this gets sorted out.... It's just some easy transform paths, would have thought this would be sorted out after the 1st Beta???