Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

2022 borrow a license?

ujmujm

I watched a video posted June 1st on Youtube by In House Solutions entitled "Mastercam 2022 what's new" I was really excited to see that you could download Mastercam 2022 and  access Mastercam HLE from the Mastercam Launcher by selecting the HLE radial button, so I downloaded 2022 as soon it was released and of course was disappointed to see this was not the case, "shocker"  I have a net hasp where I work is there a way I can borrow a license at home?

30 minutes ago, ujmujm said:

I have a net hasp where I work is there a way I can borrow a license at home?

No.

With a Nethasp you would need a VPN connection to pull the license and use it remotely.

Borrowing license is a feature of the software licensing, Codemeter.

24 minutes ago, CEMENTHEAD said:

Pretty sure there is a Time limit after installing HLE

MC2022 HLS will be the same install as industrial MC2022

only the licensing is different.. you will be able to run Port Expert and Blade Expert in HLE

I don't know if 2021 will time out when 2022 is released.

They are still working out the details, but hobby users will be able to buy annual subscriptions of working seats of Mastercam

at huge discounts ..