Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

+1 James = 5000

In the pursit of things we sometimes get to do thing we like to do. I feel that your help is soemthing you like to do and you take great pride in as you should. I am humbled by such a great place as this and people like yourself in the community we call a forum. There will always be things to accomplish in life and there will always be things we accomplish without even trying and to acheive something only you and only someone else has speaks volumes about the character you show and have.

Thanks for your help in things we have talked about and with just the giving and sharing of your knowledge.

cheers.gifcheers.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...I feel that your help is something you like to do...

Definitely. I appreciate your kind words Ron. I hope all is well with the new house, and the the wife and baby. cheers.gif

The more we all help each other out, the more time that the resellers of Mastercam can focus on selling Mastercam, and the more they sell Mastercam, the more money Mastercam makes, and the more money they make, them more they will be able to put in more of the things we want. It really is in all of our best interests that we keep this place thriving.

cheers.gif to In House Solutions! cheers.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Pacers??? You've got to be joking right? biggrin.giftongue.gif I woudl not really call myself a Laker fan, but I will root for any Southern California to do well because so many other parts of the country hate us. The Lakers wanted to win at home, that's why they did not SWEEP the Rockets.

James teh Laker Bandwagon rider...